Recently, I had the pleasure of shooting some photos of foster dogs Pookie and Zoey. It was my first time back out on a shoot since shelter-in-place started which was thrilling. To keep everything safe, we met at a wide-open park and I shot at a distance and kept a mask on.
Pookie and Zoey are best friends and so sweet. I could tell they were excited to be out and about, sniffing everything they could possibly get their noses on. The two are available for adoption with 4Life Animal Rescue. Zoey is a shih-tzu and bichon frise mix and Pookie is a cocker spaniel and bichon frise mix.
These two must be adopted together — they’ve been friends for 11 years after all!
Fun Facts about Zoey & Pookie
- They love going on walks (long or short) and laying out in the sun together
- Zoey enjoys playing with rope toys and tug-of-war
- Pookie is a lap dog and loves to cuddle
- Zoey is more independent and her foster mom says, “she’s spicy!”
- They are good with other dogs
- Since they’re seniors and need more peace, they probably shouldn’t be in a home with young children
To learn more about Zoey and Pookie, visit their adoption page with 4Life Animal Rescue.